- Aggressive side and transition knobs for cornering bite - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
A tire favored by professional downhill and enduro riders, Schwalbe's Magic Mary has cast a spell on us. For racing glory, choose the Super Gravity version, as it's much lighter than a classic downhill tire yet with extreme lateral stability and reliable snakebite protection.
$80.00 - $84.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
$55.19 - $80.99
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
• City/commuter sidewall protection • Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
$55.00 - $75.00
When you're out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Surly's ExtraTerrestrial tires were designed to let you ride without limits by following a simple tenet for tire design: make 'em high-volume and kick-ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off road touring tire that shines on hard pack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won't bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. It's made to be durable and versatile and is at home on tour or on the trail. - Bead Seat Diameter: 559mm - Casing: 60tpi, tubeless-ready bead (928g)
$64.99 - $69.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
$59.99 - $65.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$49.95 - $54.95
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
$45.99 - $53.99
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The extra-thick tread rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. And with 3 glass and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well.
The Continental Mountain King is your hero on the mountain and the perfect trail companion. Its middle lugs are angled for acceleration and speed, while the deep-seated outer lugs take care of stability. - Sure-footed in hilly terrain and a great "do-it-all" option for year-round riding - Completely re-engineered casing that seats and inflates the first time with all tubeless systems - Newly positioned lugs promise lower weight and better handling, even on softer ground
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
$42.29 - $48.59
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
Carefree riding on country paths & lanes. The Country Plus is just the thing for carefree riding on country paths & lanes. Thorns lose their sting – at least as far as the tires are concerned, and the tread is ideally patterned for field and forest excursions. The tough PlusBreaker effectively fends off thorns and stones.
- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
Schwalbe's Insider Performance Line Tire sports a compound that has a much lower internal resistance making it particularly suitable for roller training. Note: Insider should not be used on the road!
$32.99 - $42.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
$37.00 - $37.50
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
Fast, safe and comfortable – guaranteed! The Contact is the jack-of-all-trades amongst city and trekking tires. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics. A uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road. Flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes guarantee grip in curves and on loose surfaces. The overall tire construction rounds off the overall high quality. The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Large volume casing with smooth cruiser-style tread perfect for sand and boardwalks - Block tread pattern with small siping helps evacuate water without effecting rolling resistance - Bead: Wire
Page 1 of 2 Next page